My name is Nadia Olsen. I teach Spanish 1 & 4 as a foreign language at Mount Pleasant HS. The year 2022-2023 was my first year at Mount Pleasant.
I am married and have three children and two dogs. I love spending time with my family and being outdoors. I enjoy reading and having Bible studies. My favorite word is "Perseverance" I believe that with perseverance and hard work, as long as your goals are aligned with the Creator, anything is possible.
- Taught all levels of Regular Spanish: I, II, III, and IV (High School and College Level)
- Language Lab (College Level)
- AP Spanish Literature & Culture
- AP Spanish Language & Culture
- Dual Language Spanish Classes Level III and IV
- Spanish Speakers Classes Level I and II
- ESL Classes grades 1st to 4th
- B.A. Spanish as a Second Language & Literature
The Center For Linguistic & Multicultural Studies, México
- M.A. Spanish & Literature
University of Northern Iowa
- ESL Endorsement
Grand View University, Iowa